Due to COVID disruptions, your order might take longer to ship. We are working overtime to ship faster. Thank you for being patient!
Last modified: June 26, 2018
Achiredo LLP respects your right to privacy.
Please note, if you do not provide certain information we request, all aspects of the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services may not be available to you or may not function properly.
If you are under 18 years old, you may not use the Services. You represent that any information you submit to us when using the Services is accurate, complete, and current. You also represent that your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We collect personal information (which is information that can identify you, such as, for example, your name or email address) in the following ways:
Information You Provide
Information We Collect Automatically
- When registering for an account or accessing or using the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services, including but not limited information about you such as your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, telephone number, email address, contact address, credit card numbers, bank account information, UIDAI number;
- When using the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services to share content with your families and friends or to invite others to use our services, including but not limited information about others that you invite or share content with;
- When you fill in the forms and questionnaires or when you answer other questions we provide to you;
- When you contact and communicate with us (e.g., by email, etc.), such as your name, email address and other contact information; and
- When we authenticate or identify you or the information we have collected or we are otherwise required or authorized to collect by applicable laws.
Information We Collect through Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
- Similar to other websites and services, we automatically collect information about your interaction with the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services such as your device type, device identity, unique identifier and IP address. For more information, please see “Information We Collect through Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies” below;
- We collect contact information stored in your mobile phone’s (or other mobile device’s) address book and store and synchronize the same in our cloud server when you turn on the Address Book Access or other services related to your address book. You may turn off the Address Book Access to disable the collection of additional contact information in your address book.
- Location Information
- Certain aspects of the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services require us to obtain your location information, including GPS coordinates in real time (“Location Information”). For example, you may provide and we may collect Location Information, such as your region information contained in your account and the shared information showing your current or previous location uploaded by you or others. We may collect your Location Information through GPS, Wi-Fi and other means when you use the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services;
- You may turn off the location feature to disable the further collection of your Location Information. However, please note that because your Location Information is vital to our knowledge of your safety and the condition of the shared electric bicycle you are using, if you disable collection of your Location Information, certain features of the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services may not be available to your or may not function properly.
Using Third-Party Services and Visiting Third-Party Websites. We may collect information when you use your account to log into other websites or to use the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services; when you browse web pages containing our plugins and cookies via third-party services; and when you use the websites and services of our partners.
Information Collected from Other Channels. We may collect information in other ways permitted by law or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Similar to other websites and services, we collect certain information automatically through various mechanisms. This collection may include, but is not limited to: your IP address, browser type and language, device type, device identifiers, other device and software information (such as configuration information on your device and other applications), apps you access, search and browsing information, web usage information, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of each request you make. We collect this information in order to better understand our users, to more efficiently operate our business, to promote products and services (including those by third parties) and to improve the quality of the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services. We may automatically collect information using various mechanisms, including, but not limited to, cookies and pixels.
- Pixels (aka web beacons). Pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, pixels are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in HTML-based emails. Our third-party analytics/advertising providers may place pixels in the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services that track what other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Site). Our third-party analytics providers use information obtained from pixels to help us improve our business and the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services. We do not control the use of pixels by third parties.
- You may share our services or certain content by clicking the “Share” button or logging in to the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services using the access service of third parties. These features may collect your log-in information and other personal information and may install cookies on your computer for the normal operation of the above features.
- To Provide and Improve our Services
- To operate the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services and provide them to you, including but not limited use of push notifications to your device and making targeted responses to your personalized requests such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services, and instructions or to respond in other aspects to you and other users.
- For identity authentication, customer service, safety precaution, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup to ensure the safety of the products and services provided by us to you through the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services.
- To assist us in creating, developing, improving, and securing products, services, content and preventing the loss or leaking of data or information.
- To communicate with you, including but not limited to sending you important notices, such as services-related information, modifications to terms, conditions and rules, system maintenance notices, software certifications and software upgrades.
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research.
- To aggregate or personalize the information collected through a particular service for use of the same in our other services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, for example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used to provide certain content to you in another service or to show you other related information. You may also authorize us to use the information provided and stored via one service for our other services if we provide such option in the relevant service.
- For Promotion, Advertising, and Marketing
- To promote and advertise products, services, and content (including those offered by us and third parties), including both offline and online (e.g., via email, telephone, text message, postal mail, and social networks such a WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and WhatsApp) and to evaluate the effect of advertising and promotional activities.
- If you do not wish to receive advertisements or promotional information, you may opt out by following our instructions on any non-service related communications. Even if you opt out, you will continue to receive service-related communications from us.
- To Conduct Polls and Questionnaire Surveys. To invite you to participate in polls and questionnaire surveys conducted by us or in collaboration with third parties.
- We may use non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information and share it with third parties for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, analyzing trends, managing and administering the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services, tracking users’ movements, to create new products or services or to improve our business and the Achiredo electric bicycle Sharing Services.
Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties as follows:
- To provide information to other users as authorized or agreed by you.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, court orders or rulings in other legal proceedings, or the requirements of relevant governmental agencies or authorities.
- To protect our rights, property or safety (including those of other users or employees).
- In connection with any actual or potential merger, acquisition, asset sale or other similar transaction involving us or our affiliates.
- If we or our affiliate(s) file for bankruptcy.
We use various security technologies and programs designed to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized browsing or disclosure of your personal information. For example, we will store your personal information in a system with access authorization settings and install the system in a device with access authorization settings. However, for the sites you log into, it is your responsibility to ensure the safekeeping of your passwords and not to disclose such information to others.
When you use the Achiredo Electric Bicycle Sharing Services, some of your personal information and content you upload or share may be viewed by other users (e.g., if you share your riding track and your personal information from the Achiredo Electric Bicycle Sharing Services on the platforms of third parties) and users may read, collect or use your personal information and share it with others. You are responsible for the personal information you decide to share or submit in the using these features. Please be careful when using upload and sharing features and carefully consider the content you upload and communicate through the Achiredo Electric Bicycle Sharing Services.
Correcting your Personal Information. You may correct your personal information by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others or would be impractical.
- Review and update your personal information and close your account;
- For certain communications, determine the types of information and the manners by which you will receive them; and
- Opt out of participating in promotional programs.
Retention and Removal. We may, but are not required to retain your personal information, including after your account is terminated, for as long as permitted under applicable law. If you want to us to remove your information from the Achiredo Electric Bicycle Sharing Services, please contact our customer service staff at email@example.com and we will make good faith efforts to delete information stored in systems under our control provided that removal does not require disproportionate technical effort or expense, does not jeopardizes the privacy of others, and is not impractical.
You agree to properly safeguard your account number and login password;
You agree that only you personally can use the account created in your name and you will not allow others to use your account or share one common account with others
- 902-Tower 3,
- Takshila Heights,
- Sector 37 C Gurugram, Haryana